<2016 Winter Session>
|November 28th 10:00am ~ November 30th 17:00pm|
|Tuition Payment||December 2nd 9:00am ~ December 6th 23:00pm||Wire transfer to each student’s virtual account|
|Course Cancellation and Tuition Refund Announcement||December 13th|
after Course Cancellation*
|December 15th 9:00am ~16:30pm||*Course Registration period for students whose course(s) is cancelled.|
after Course Cancellation
|December 16th 9:00am ~ 23:00pm||Tuition payment deadline for students whose course(s) has been cancelled.|
|Winter Session Period||December 26th, 2016 ~ January 20th, 2017||Classes are held 4 days a week. (Mon., Tue., Wed. and Thurs.)|
|Course Withdrawal||December 23rd 10:00am ~ January 8th, 2017 23:00pm||Application for withdrawal should be done at KUPID. See below on further details on withdrawal|
- Course Registration
- Please log-in to see course list for winter session at http://sugang.korea.ac.kr -> Course Information. Course Information will be available from on November 14th (Mon).
- Eligibility: KU undergraduate students, KU students who are on leave of absence and students from domestic credit exchange programs
- Course Registration: Log-in at http://sugang.korea.ac.kr
- KU students: Use student ID no. and Password to log-in
- Domestic Exchange Student: Temporary KU ID and Password (last 7 digits of your Resident Registration no.) to log-in
- Course Offering is based on KU academic operations regulation chapter 4. Regulation on winter/summer session course cancellation is set forth separately.
- Guidelines for Course(s) and credit transfer
- Student can take maximum of 6 credits during the winter session under the academic operations regulation Chapter49 section1.
- Grade(s) show under winter session which counts towards overall GPA in the academic transcript.
- Students on leave of absence are NOT permitted to graduate even if she/he meets the graduation requirement upon the completion of winter session.
Winter session is offered to students who wish to obtain extra credits outside of regular semester.
Students are NOT allowed to withdraw for personal reasons after the deadline given its short length of the program. Course Registration (ADD/DROP) is strictly limited to the deadline specified in the table.
Failure to meet the payment deadline results in the removal of student’s course information. Please be advised that students must follow specified deadlines for winter session schedule.
Since Spring of 2016, students from Sejong Campus are NOT permitted to repeat a course more than once.
- As for course(s) that require prerequisites, student must have completed required course prerequisites and have a grade before registering for an advanced course.
- Tuition Payment
Wire transfer at HANA bank through individual ‘virtual account’ .
- Announcement of Course Cancellation
Cancellation of courses are notified at KU Portal on December 13th
- Tuition Plan
1 credit: 107,900KRW 2 credits: 215,800KRW 3 credits: 323,700KRW
- Course Withdrawal
Student(s) who wish to withdraw after the tuition payment deadline may receive a refund. Details of refund are as follows;
|Withdrawal before the session commencement (before December 25th 23:00pm)||100%|
|10:00 December 26th ~ 23:00 January 1st, 2017||2/3 of TUITION PAID|
|10:00 January 2nd, 2017 ~ 23:00 January 8th, 2017||1/2 of TUITION PAID|
*Students MUST apply for a withdrawal of course/tuition at PORTAL. Refund process takes minimum of 2 weeks which will be wired to an account registered in student records
- Class Schedule for Winter Session
|1||9:00 ~9:50||5||13:00 – 13:50|
|2||10:00 – 10:50||6||14:00 – 14:50|
|3||11:00 – 11:50||7||15:00 – 15:50|
|4||12:00 – 12:50||8||16:00 – 16:50|