|Abhrajyoti Tarafdar(어브로죠띠 따라프다르)|
- Leaching from plastics and its effects on micro-organisms.
- Application of micro-organisms to remediate hazardous and/or anthropogenic contaminants.
- Environmental profiling and health risk assessment of hazardous materials.
- Tarafdar A. Determining the safer zone distance from road for agricultural lands Due to Traffic PAHs contamination. Presented at KOSEHT Conference 2018, Seoul, South Korea.
- Tarafdar A, Sinha A. Pathway Study and Enhancement of Anthracene Biodegradation by Surfactant Activity of Reetha and Lactose Cometabolism. ISBN 978-93-81693-07-2. Presented at International Conference on Climate Change Mitigation and Technologies for Adaptation, 2016 (IC3MTA 2016), Shillong, Meghalaya, India. 20th -21st June, 2016.
- Tarafdar A, Sinha A. Remediation of Anthracene: A short comparative study on Biological and Physicochemical approach. Presented at National Workshop on Challenges and Opportunities for Management of Water Supplies in Rural Areas (COMWRA 2015), ISM Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India. 23rd – 24th January, 2015.
- Tarafdar A. Bioremediation of Anthracene by Bacteria Isolated from Oil Refinery Sludge. Presented at National Conference on Environment: Pollution and Protection (EPP 2014), NIT Durgapur, India. .30th Jan – 1st Feb, 2014.
- Tarafdar A. Chitosan extraction from Prawn shell waste and applications. Presented at International Conference on Metallurgical, Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering (IRD-ICMMME 2013), Goa, India. 31st March, 2013.
- Tarafdar A, Shrivastava A, Smriti S & Trivedi S. DNA Barcoding of some Endangered & Economic species from Sunderbans, India. Presented at International Conference on Glimpses of Medical, molecular and marine Biotechnology (CSIR-GMMMB, 2009), Kolkata, India. 26th-27th March, 2010.
- A. Tarafdar, A. Sinha, Science of the Total Environment 616 (2018) 1477-1484.
- A. Tarafdar, T.K. Sarkar, S. Chakraborty, A. Sinha, R.E. Masto, Ecotoxicology and environmental safety 157 (2018) 327-334.
- A. Tarafdar, A. Sinha, Environmental Science and Pollution Research 24 (2017) 10373-10380.
- A. Tarafdar, A. Sinha, Environmental Management 60 (2017) 784-795.
- A. Tarafdar, S. Chawda, A. Sinha, Polycyclic Aromatic Compounds (2018) 1-12.
- A. Tarafdar, A. Sinha, R.E. Masto, Letters in applied microbiology 65 (2017) 327-334.
- A. Tarafdar, A. Sinha, Archives of environmental & occupational health 74 (2019) 252-262.
- T. Priya, A. Tarafdar, B. Gupta, B.K. Mishra, Journal of environmental sciences 70 (2018) 1-10.
- S. Pal, A. Tarafdar, A. Sinha, A. Bhunia, K. Harms, H.P. Nayek, Applied Organometallic Chemistry 31 (2017) e3821.
- S. Chawda, A. Tarafdar, A. Sinha, B.K. Mishra, Polycyclic Aromatic Compounds (2017) 1-12.
- A.K. Sarkar, A. Saha, A. Tarafder, A.B. Panda, S. Pal, ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering 4 (2016) 1679-1688.
- S. Suman, A. Sinha, A. Tarafdar, Science of the Total Environment 545 (2016) 353-360.
- P. Karfa, E. Roy, S. Patra, S. Kumar, A. Tarafdar, R. Madhuri, P.K. Sharma, RSC Advances 5 (2015) 58141-58153.
- S. Layek, B. Agrahari, A. Tarafdar, C. Kumari, R. Ganguly, D.D. Pathak, Journal of Molecular Structure 1141 (2017) 428-435.
|Yeonjeong Ha (하연정)|
- Fate and transport of chemicals in microplastics
- Development of colorimetric sensors for vapor detection
- Ha, Y., Liljestrand, H.M., Katz, L.E. Maynard, J.A. Bioavailability of fullerene in the presence of environmentally relevant matrices: Effects of humic acid and fetal bovine serum (FBS) on the lipid accumulation and cellular uptake. Presented at ACS National Meeting, Denver, CO. U.S. 22-26th March, 2015
- Ha, Y., Liljestrand, H.M., Katz, L.E. Effects of lipid composition on partitioning of fullerene between water and lipid membranes. Presented at IWA World Water Congress & Exhibition, Busan, Korea. 16th-21st September, 2012
- Ha, Y., Liljestrand, H.M., Katz, L.E. Partitioning thermodynamics between water and solid supported lipid membranes. Presented at ACS National Meeting, San Diego, CA. U.S. 25th-29th March, 2012
- Ha, Y., Liljestrand, H.M., Katz, L.E. Partitioning of fullerene between water and synthetic membrane materials: Effects of temperature and membrane compositions. Presented at AIChE Annual Meeting, Minneapolis, MN, U.S. 16th-21st October, 2011
- Kwon, J.-H., Ha, Y., Escher, B.I. Kinetic determination of high partition coefficients using diffusion in the boundary layer. Presented at SETAC Asia/Pacific, Guanzhou, China. 4th-7th June, 2010
- Ha, Y., Kwon, J.-H. Kinetic determination of log Koa using diffusion in the air boundary layer. Poster presentation at Spring conference of Korean Society of Environmental Health and Toxicology, Gangneung, Korea. 22th May, 2009
- Y. Ha, S. Ko, I. Kim, Y. Huang, K. Mohanty, C. Huh, J.A. Maynard, ACS applied nano materials 1 (2018) 512-521.
- Y. Ha, X. Wang, H.M. Liljestrand, J.A. Maynard, L.E. Katz, Environmental science & technology 50 (2016) 6717-6727.
- Y. Ha, L.E. Katz, H.M. Liljestrand, Environmental science & technology 49 (2015) 14546-14553.
- Y. Ha, H.M. Liljestrand, L.E. Katz, Water Science and Technology 68 (2013) 290-295.
- Y. Ha, J.-H. Kwon, Environmental science & technology 44 (2010) 3041-3046.
- Y.J. Ha, D.S. Lee, Environmental Engineering Research 14 (2009) 53-60.
[연구세부설명]Research Interests :
- Risk assessment of chemicals(benzene, nonylphenol, 5-chloro-2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one(CMI) and 2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one(MI))
- Fate of 5-chloro-2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one(CMI) and 2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one(MI) in an indoor air and biological samples (CMIT, MIT의 실내공기중에서와 생체시료의 거동연구)
- S.-K. Park, J.-H. Kwon, Chemosphere 144 (2016) 2270-2276.
- S.H. Choi, S.K. Park, H.J. Kang, K. Lee, J.H. Kwon, Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society 36 (2015) 1819-1823
- Biodegradation of oil components and ecotoxicity og their metabolites
- Mixture toxicity of oil components
- Passive dosing
Evaluation of baseline toxicity of alkylated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons using V.fischeri luminescence inhibition, 9th SETAC Asia/Pacific 2014 Conference. 14th-17th September, 2014.
Lee. S.-Y.;Kwon.J.-H. Biodegradation of alkylated PAHs by Sphingobium Quisquiliarum and toxicity of their metabolites, The 5th Busan global water forum. 7th September 2017.
- S.-Y. Lee, H.-J. Kang, J.-H. Kwon, Ecotoxicology and environmental safety 94 (2013) 116-122.
- H.-J. Kang, S.-Y. Lee, J.-Y. Roh, U.H. Yim, W.J. Shim, J.-H. Kwon, Environmental science & technology 48 (2014) 2962-2970.
- J.-H. Kwon, S.-Y. Lee, H.-J. Kang, P. Mayer, B.I. Escher, Environmental science & technology 50 (2016) 12004-12011.
- H.-J. Kang, S.-Y. Lee, J.-H. Kwon, Journal of hazardous materials 312 (2016) 200-207.
|Sang-Hyun Choi (최상현)|
[연구세부설명]Research Interests :
- Analysis of guanidine-based oligomer in consumer product (소비자 제품 중 구아니딘계 올리고머의 분석)
- A Study on the prediction and assessment of biological reaction behavior for accident preparedness substances in plants (식물에서 화학사고대비물질의 생물학적 반응 거동 예측 및 평가)
- S.H. Choi, S.K. Park, H.J. Kang, K. Lee, J.H. Kwon, Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society 36 (2015) 1819-1823.
- S.-H. Choi, J.-E. Bae, H.B. Oh, J.-H. Kwon, J. of the Korean Society for Environmental Analysis 19 (2016) 36-43.
|Du Yung Kim(김두영)|
[연구세부설명]Research Interests :
- Distribution of hydrophobic organic pollutants between water and dissolved organic carbon
- Estimation human exposure to di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate in indoor environment using an indoor exposure model
- D.Y. Kim, J.-H. Kwon, Environmental pollution 240 (2018) 177-183.
- Y.-S. Lee, J. Son, J. Wee, Y. Kim, J.-H. Kwon, K. Cho, Environmental Science and Pollution Research 26 (2019) 26184-26192.
|Pil-Gon Kim (김필곤)|
[연구세부설명]Research Interests :
- Development of passive sampling devices for organic pollutants
- Environmental factors affecting the sorption capacity of soil organic matter in unsaturated soils
- P.-G. Kim, J.-Y. Roh, Y. Hong, J.-H. Kwon, Chemosphere 184 (2017) 86-92.
- J.-Y. Roh, P.-G. Kim, J.-H. Kwon, Environmental health and toxicology 33 (2018).
- Y. Jung, P.-G. Kim, J.-H. Kwon, Environmental Health and Toxicology 34 (2019).
- P.-G. Kim, J.-H. Kwon, Chemosphere 242 (2020) 125238.
|Do Thi Ngoc Anh (도 티 응옥 아잉)|
- The fate and transport of additives from plastic products to environment
|[연구세부설명]-Spatial-temporal distribution of oxidants derived from biocidal products|
|[연구세부설명]-Development of bio-transfer model for hydrophobic organic chemicals between plastic and larus crassirostris(플라스틱과 괭이갈매기 사이의 소수성 유기화학물질 생체 전이 모델 개발)|
|Pham Thanh Dat|
[연구세부설명]- Assessment of soil/aerosol-air partitioning of PAHs
- Characterization of children playground soil/dust particles
- Evaluation of microplastic ingestion by freshwater fish
|Jinwoo Kim (김진우)|
|[연구세부설명]- Monitoring of microplastics in food items|
|Hyun-Joong Kang (강현중)|
|[연구세부설명][belongness] Knoell Korea|
|Hwang Lee (이황)|
|[연구세부설명][belongness] Department of Marine Science and Research Institute of Basic Sciences, College of Natural Science, Incheon National University|
|Hyun-Jeoung Lee (이현정)|
|[연구세부설명][belongness] Department of water environment research, National institute of environmental research (NIER)|
|Mlamuli Ndabambi (믈라물리 은다밤비)|
|[연구세부설명][belongness] Department of Environmental Engineering, Pusan National University|
|Jae-Do Seo (서재도)|
|Hyuck-Chul Kwon (권혁철)|
|Sein Chang (장세인)|
|Yerin Jung (정예린)|
|[연구세부설명][belongness] OJeong Eco-Resilience Institute(OJERI)|